Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses I am in tears watching the two of them

The ear in one hand and pointing to my nose and shouted: Mother of good intentions to help you look at the wound,cheap oakley sunglasses, you actually kicked her? also so heavy? Today I do not teach you a lesson? Well prepared to see in front of people I could not stop to shed tears, and sobbed and cried out because of the twisted my ear and kept saying that'll teach my man,oakley sunglasses, my father, on one side is rubbing I accidentally kicked in the left leg of a woman is my mother.
You do not look my father scolded the powerful, in fact he is a very good person, usually amiable, and his love for the music to help others, work hard, strong leadership and operational capacity, used to be Shanghai's first generation of real estate project manager. However, because he not good at dealing with and leading in the state-owned enterprises (flattering) outspoken man, but also disdain and their collusion to corruption and bribery, has become a thorn in the side of the top 2099 by the Corporation to let him return the name of on behalf of retired home, and after he left the group company, is also not much time on the decline down after he angrily prepared to engage in real estate development and some of my friends, but! Just when everything is in place just waiting to start, because for many years on a construction site to engage in infrastructure when there is no attention to dust and other reasons, he never smoking, drinking, actually has a terminal illness - lung cancer a few months away from us, with infinite regret.
The mother is a good mother, from a rich family, and his easy-going kind, optimistic personality and good at dressing up, people look very beautiful if you do not know her, or do not tell others her age, there will be able to see actually her actual age than the appearance of ten-year-old father died, because perennial missing father, the mother's spirit plummeted, and then cried all day, not the number of days haggard horrendous, Since I was also under Kong, has been retired mother actually have to play to support their family she made financial experience, full of odd jobs.
Watching has long been the father passed away a living in front of me, while the mother is still then the style Yan, parents encounter in my heart, even more than I have laid-off by the fight against serious, but I was a man, has not been an outsider before showing their attachment, the silence has been the feelings buried deep in my heart, God, let me return to the past, so that I can once again see the father and then style remains the same mother, I am in tears watching the two of them, really mixed feelings, one holding his father's shoulder, crying mess.
I was such a cry, curse my father is dumbfounded, and he looked at me incredible, hand twisted my ear, slowly loosen the usual I have been and oppose him, not an argument. is the angry father picked up a stick to hit me several times, and there see me Ku Cheng so? mother see me like this white father, a father tear side, sat down beside me, gentle help me to check the package in the forehead on the gauze, mouth to blame his father said:

No comments:

Post a Comment